Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the sale of goods from ScantruckParts.com.com ("ScantruckParts.com") to you ("Customer").
- The validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these Terms and Conditions will be unaffected by the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any individual part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore Law.
- All pictures displayed are a mere representation of the product and may vary from the actual product.
- ScantruckParts.com is an extension of Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd. Any order placed from ScantruckParts.com will be taken in as order to Scantruck Engineeing Pte. Ltd. The invoices will be issued under Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd.
- Republication of any part of this website or its content is prohibited without the express written consent from ScantruckParts.com.
- By signing up as a member, the Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to his/her computer, and the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- If you are purchasing on behalf of your company, you need to be authorized in order to place order on your company behalf. Please fill up this form and have it signed by a director and sealed with your Company Stamp. You will be able to purchase on your company’s behalf once Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd. have acknowledged receipt of the copy.
Pricing and Ordering
- The price payable for the goods is as indicated on the website when Customer places their order.
- ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to update product prices at any time without prior notice.
- ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to refuse or decline to accept any order.
- If the actual price of any product ordered by you is higher than that reflected on ScantruckParts.com, we will inform you and you may consider if you would like to confirm, cancel or substitute your purchase of such product based on the correct price. Should you choose to cancel your purchase, we will refund payment for such product in accordance with our refund policy (refer to clause 15).
- ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations at its sole discretion. If we receive a cancellation request and the order has not been processed, we will cancel the order. We are not able to cancel orders that have already been processed or delivered. ScantruckParts.com, at its sole discretion, may decide whether an order has been processed or not.
Payment and Credit Term
- Payment may be made as follows:
- Business Account: Credit Term with Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd.
- Personal Account: Bank Transfer/Credit Card
- Credit Term accounts are only available to companies who have existing credit account with Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd. The credit term and limit will follow exactly like what have been agreed upon with Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd. Please fill up the form in Clause 3.2 in order to enjoy this credit line.
- For Bank Transfer, please make your payment to the following account:
- Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
Address: 148 Upper Bukit Timah Road #03-01, UOB Centre, Singapore 588178
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Branch Code: 059
Bank Code: 7375
Account No: 208-314-959-2 (SGD)
- Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
- If we have never received the money in the above-mentioned bank account within 3 days of Order Confirmation, your transaction will have deemed void.
- If legal action is taken to mitigate or resolve any payment discrepancies, Customer shall reimburse to ScantruckParts.com all legal and disputed costs and expenses incurred.
- ScantruckParts.com provides free next working day delivery service for order amounting more than SGD 250 (excluding GST) within Singapore.
- Working Day is defined as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding all Public Holidays in Singapore.
- Orders will qualified for next working day delivery service provided order is received by ScantruckParts.com before 15:00 PM.
- Delivery Charges for next working day delivery service is also available at a flat rate of SGD 25 (subject to GST).
- While we try to adhere to scheduled delivery timings and warrant to act within our means to notify you the soonest possible of any delays or difficulties, you acknowledge that you will, at no point in time, hold ScantruckParts.com liable for any inconvenience, losses, damages, injury, charges, expenses and/or deaths that may arise from any delayed, postponed, incomplete or unfulfilled deliveries, to the extent permitted by Law.
- If the Customer fails to receive the goods on the agreed delivery date, ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to store the goods until the Customer can receive or collect the goods.
- If no one is at the delivery location to receive the order upon prior confirmation with ScantruckParts.com, ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the delivery and charge a re-delivery fee of $25 (Subjected to GST).
- It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that the delivery address, date and time of delivery is accurate during the confirmation stage. Should the delivery be unsuccessful due to the inaccuracy of the information, re-delivery fee will be imposed.
- A signature on the delivery order constitutes that all goods have been received in good order. Any defect in the quality, quantity and condition of the goods should be indicated upon the receipt of the delivered goods.
- All prices are subjected to prevailing Singapore’s Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Should a request for a GST Exemption be made, one of the following must be provided by the freight forwarder, indicating that Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd. is the Exporter or Shipper:
- GST Permit
- Export Cert
- Export Stamp
- Airway Bill/ Bill of Lading
Exchange, Refund, and Warranty Services
- Exchange and Refund, used interchangeably, is only allowed if defect was found in the product. We give a 7-days grace period from the time of shipment to claim for exchange and refund.
- Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your Order Number on the Subject Line.
- Exchange and Refund will only be made when products are received at Scantruck Engineering Pte. Ltd. warehouse.
- The Customer is required to ensure that any products being returned to ScantruckParts.com are safely and securely packaged to ensure exchanged product(s) are undamaged and suitable for re-sale. ScantruckParts.com reserves the rights to reject Exchanged products should it be either damaged or not in re-sellable condition.
- All electronic control products once confirmed cannot be cancelled or exchanged.
- Refund will be made to Customer within 14 working days upon received products accepted for exchange (if applicable) by ScantruckParts.com. However this will not be applicable if Customer holds a credit term account with ScantruckParts.com which our Customer service officer will advise accordingly.
- When products are found to be damaged from manufacturing defect or fail to live up to its warranty period, please send us an email explaining the situation and we will assess the situation accordingly. ScantruckParts.com will honour the warranty as has been extended by the brand of the item sold. We will process the warranty claim for you and exchange similar good for you in the process.
- ScantruckParts.com reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations, refunds or exchanges at its sole discretion.
- ScantruckParts.com shall have no liability to the Customer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods supplied or delivered caused by any event or circumstance beyond ScantruckParts.com's reasonable control.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The law governing the use of Website and all transactions is the Law of Singapore. Any aspects that are not covered by these Terms and Conditions is subject to Singapore Law.